CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8

Wisdom Tooth

Wow it has been a while since I have posted anything. Sorry about that. My life has been crazy the past couple of weeks. I don't even know where to start. I guess I will start with Friday. I got my wisdom tooth out Friday morning. I was so scared that it was going to hurt and I was going to be in a lot of pain. That was the complete opposite. It didn't hurt at all. They knocked me out to do it because my tooth was impacted. I only have one though so that's good. The last thing I remember them saying was go to happy land. Kind of weird I know! I loved happy land. I didn't know what was going on. The next thing I know I am waking up in a strange room. The next thing I remember is being in my mom car driving to get my prescriptions. We went to Harps so we could also get a couple of things and I got to drive one of the motorized scooters. Man those things are fun when you have no idea whats going on. I ran into Courtney which I use to work with at Harps and she just her wisdom teeth out to. What a small world. I finally got to go home and I took a nap. I got up ate dinner and went back to bed. The next time I woke up was about 10 am the next morning. I had slept for 14 hours straight! I felt great afterwards. I had so much energy I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I was not going to let my mouth get in my way of the weekend!

I am just so glad that everything went great. I just kept hearing horror stories about how horrible it was to get them out. I just knew that I was not going to be able to do anything the whole weekend and get dry socket. My worst nightmare!!

0 comments: