CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19

Busy Busy Day

Ok so yesterday I had the day off. It sounded great at the time but by the end of the day I was so tired! I was non stop all day. I woke up around 9:30 and got ready for my adventure. One I was ready me and my dad went to have lunch. That was really nice because we never get to go to lunch anymore since we work across town from one another. After we were done eating I went to go visit Donna. I was going to go get my books for school but I knew I wouldn't have time to go up to Bentonville before my doctors appointment. I visited with her at her office for about 30 minutes then went to my appointment. This was the appointment I was not looking forward to because it is the one where I was going to have to schedule a time to take my wisdom tooth out. Not fun! So While I was at the doctors office the doctor told me that I was 1 out of 3 people he has ever seen with only 1 wisdom tooth. I told him I was special. Well I guess my appointment is going to be September 5 at 9:30. :( Anyways, after I left there I had to go to Whitney's house because she forgot her car seat and she was up in Bella Vista to get her little girl Hope. So I had to drive all the way up there to give that to her. Once I did that I finally went to the bookstore. That was a nightmare! It was sooo busy. I guess everyone had the same idea I did with getting books. So for me to have 3 classes my total for books were $423!!! My mouth about hit the floor. That was even with some of them being used. After I recovered from that episode I had to go to Old Navy and the mall to return some stuff. That made me feel a little bit better. I decided at that point that I might as well go to Wal-Mart and buy school stuff. So that is done with. I do feel good about that. So I thought my day was over because I had ran all my errands. All wrong! When I got home I ate dinner and then my mom wanted to go shopping. I of course said ok. We soon left and ended up going to Kohl's and some other stores. We tried on I think about every pair of jeans and pants all the stores had. Guess how many we ended up buying? None of them. The only thing we bought the whole night was a shirt. Just 1 shirt for the whole night. We got home around 9:30 finally! So I had a very bust day. I loved the fact that I didn't have to go to work and I got all my stuff done but it was very tiring. To top everything off I could not sleep at all last night. I tossed and turned the entire night. It was horrible. So I am really tired today! All right I guess that is enough about my yesterday. I hope everyone is enjoying their day! Bye!

Steph

0 comments: