CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20

All the Extras

So I have not posted anything in about a week or so. I'm starting to get really bad about posting things. I need to get better. I have so busy lately with school and work. I was so ready for 4 pm Thursday because that meant that I didn't have any more tests to take. In a week and a half I have had 3 tests! Yuck! That has to be one of the worst things ever! Now I nt have to worry about school for a little bit. Why do teachers always have to schedule things around the same time? It never seems to fail that tests always happen like that.

Anyways enough about school. I'm sure none of you even want to hear about that. I am soooo excited today! I am going to Alma to go see Granny!!!! I have not seen her in forever! When Taylor and Joyce asked is I wanted to come down there was no question about it. I was going!!! She is one of the greatest Granny's ever! I must say. She treats me like I am one of her grandchildren. That means the world to me since I don't have any grandparents. Its just great knowing that you have people that you can turn to if you were ever to need anything. The Nabors family is all like that. I just can not express how grateful I am to know their family. It never hurts that they always have fun and can see the good side in everything.

Work is starting to pick up. I'm loving it. Since we are fairly new up here we don't have a lot of foot traffic in and out the door. I'm the past couple of weeks I have seen a change in how many transaction we do a day. Everyone always asks us if we are sounds and safe as far as going under and we are. We currently do not have any bad loans and accounts that are making us hurt. Metropolitan is really good about making sure you can afford something. I think that is great because so many people come in here and ask for loans and you know that they are either not going to pay them back or have know why of ever getting out of debit. Its just going to keep getting larger and larger. Some might think that its that customers fault but its partly our (the bank) fault for giving them the money. Have I ever said that I love me job. My boss is one of the most laid back managers I have ever seen but she knows when she needs to get to business to.

How about all of that rain last weekend? It was crazy! I decided that I was going to go out with a couple of friends Saturday night and that was a mistake. I should have stayed home. I left Dickson about 1:30 am and I could not see in front of me. When I was trying to walk to my car I got soaked. There was so much water that it was coming up above my heels. That's a lot of water. When I got to my car of course I was soaked and I drove home. I stayed on the main roads because I knew that there was going to be flooding. Little did I know that College was going to be flooded! There were some parts that I didn't know if I could make it through. When I got home I realized that we didn't have any power. We did not get power until Monday morning. Since mom was starting a new job Monday we decided that we would stay the night in a hotel. She didn't want to show up on her first day and not look good. It didn't bother me because I was about 5 minutes from work. Which was a good change a pace.

Well I guess that enough catching up for one post. If I think of anything else I will let you guys know. Have a great weekend and GO HOGS GO!!!!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

As representative of the Nabors family, let me say thanks for the nice comments. You are and will always be like family to us. Also to Granny! You're welcome at our house any time! Love ya, Joyce

LC said...

I am glad that you have so many people who you can turn to when you need it!

Also, did you watch the Hogs game...hehehehe! You knew I would be the one to point that out!