CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24

waiting, waiting, and more waiting

I am trying to pass the time till my next class starts. It starts in about an hour. So maybe this will help the time pass by. Today I got off early because I have to work on Saturday morning. Bummer!! I reorganized everything at my desk today. I feel so much better now. I made new files, threw away a bunch of stuff, and just made everything the way I wanted it to be. I feel so much better now that task is done! This week has been really easy though due to work. On Monday I just worked my normal day but on Tuesday I got to go home early. About 1 o'clock yesterday afternoon our phones, alarms, and computers went down. The company that is building beside us accidently cut all of the wires to your bank. So for security reasons we had to leave. Which was fine with me. I never mind getting off early and being paid for it! So after I got off I went to go get Hope. Whitney (her mommy) has been really sick so I offered to take care of her for the day. We had so much fun. We went up to school so I could get my math test back and ran some other errands. I felt so bad for her because every time she would fall asleep was about the time I would have to take her back out. She is already 8 months old and I can not believe it! She is growing soo fast. When I went up to school everybody was going crazy over her. It was cute but I didn't want everyone touching her because you never know what other people do. I took her home about 6 p.m. last night and we were both wore out. She fell asleep and I wanted to but I didn't. I cant wait for the time we get to spend the day together!

Changing gears a little, I am so proud of myself. I am doing so well in all of my classes! This is the best that I have ever done in school. For once I am putting school before anything else. It also doesn't hurt that I can do my homework at work. On my math test I got a 97%! I think that is the highest I have ever made on a math test before. usually I do really bad or just passing. I am going to try to keep up the good work. I also passed my western civ test to! That is the test that I knew for sure I failed but i didn't!

I can not wait for this weekend!! Its Bikes, Blues, and BBQ! I have plans for the whole weekend but its ok because I am going to have so much fun. Jennifer (Whitney's cousin) is coming in from North Carolina to stay for the weekend. So all of us are going to go our Friday night. Its going to be crazy because all of her friends know how to have a great time. Saturday morning is going to come way to early I'm afraid. Oh well, I guess that's the price you have to pay for being young. On Saturday night another group of friends are going out! I usually am not the kind of person that likes to go out but this weekend I am. Bikes, Blues, and BBQ is a lot of fun since it only comes around once a year. You can spend the whole weekend walking up and down Dickson looking at all of the bikes and people. It gets kinda crazy sometimes. On Sunday I have to go to cookout. Whits family is having one since Jenn is in town. So I have a jammed packed weekend. I am looking so forward to it!

Since I got off work early today I planned to come up to school and do some homework. The only thing that I left to do was my math homework. So I got all the up here and I forgot my calculator! How stupid is that? Of course I cant do my math without a calculator. I even tried to use my phone but it cant do what I need it to do. That means that I have tried to waste about 3 hours before class. I would go somewhere but gas to so expensive it doesn't pay to go anywhere. Plus if I do then I would want to go shopping. That is the last thing that I need to be doing. Well now that I only have about 50 minutes I will go. Talk to you soon!

Steph

0 comments: