CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22

Over the Hill and Through the Woods, To Grandmothers House We Go

So this weekend was so much fun! To start everything off I had to babysit on Friday night. I don't mind babysitting for these kids though because I have known them for a long time now. It has been a while since I have babysat them and the oldest boy was asking his mom when Miss Stephanie was going to come play again. Isn't that so cute? It doesn't hurt either that they are very well behaved. The entire night the only thing we did was play the Wii and play board games. The oldest is 6 and the youngest is 3. They are getting so big on me. Anyways they are at the age that they think you are cool if you play games with them. We played so hard that by 9 pm they were sound asleep. I made them a big pallet on the floor and we watched a movie on t.v. Not 10 minutes went by and they were both sound asleep. I don't babysit much during the summer because the families are always doing things with each other but come back to school they are calling. This is prime time babysitting time. I don't mind it at all though!

On Saturday after I got off of work at noon I went down to Alma. When I got there I got to hang out with Granny, Aunt Kathy, Megan, Joyce, Taylor, Grace, and and one of Kathy's old friends. We had so much fun. Grace was cracking me up all day. At one point I asked her if she wanted to sit in my lap and she told me, "Busy". I about fell on the floor because I was laughing so much. Another thing she did was tell Granny's dog to move because she was in her way. You just never know what she is going to go. Kathy got her a costume of a M&M. Kathy loves M&M's so she just thought she would get it for her. I have pictures but I am at work. I need to still upload them. We just had so much fun hanging out at Granny's and talking.

On Friday, I called all of the Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Sam's stores in Northwest Arkansas looking for a Wii. What would you know, nobody had one. I have been wanting one for a while because they are so much fun. Several of my friends have one and I just wanted on for myself. Well, while I was eating Pizza Parlor Pizza I thought that I should call the Wal-Mart in Alma. Let me just say that I think that Pizza Parlor is one of the best pizza places ever. When I called to see if they had any they said they had two!!!! So Taylor, Megan, and I automatically went down there to get one. I sat it up when I got back home and have had so much fun. I only have the sports game right now but I'm going to get more. My parents are addicted to it! My mom last night kept saying she wanted re-matches. I am so glad that I got it. My dad now wants Guitar Hero and my mom wants the Wii Fit. I wasn't both so I'm fine with any of those choices.

Yesterday besides playing the Wii me and my parents went to the movies. We went to see Lake View Terrace. It was ok. I thought that is was going to be better than what it was. I'm still glad that we went though. We never go to the movies together. I think that it is a movie to watch but I would just rent it. I wouldn't go and see it in the theatres. Well I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I guess that I need to get back to work. Have a great day!

0 comments: