CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8

Bunko

Bunko is something I do the first Tuesday of every month. My boss got me into the game a little over a year ago. Its so much fun. There are a wide variety of women and ages. Its a girl only thing so people just get around and talk about their husbands, kids, jobs, etc. Things that girls like to talk about. Since I have been going I have seen how the group is getting bigger. Which is great. We play for money so the bigger the group the more money you win! Its a dice game that requires no concentration.

Last Tuesday was the last time we played. I hosted it at my house. When someone hosts the party they always make dinner and desert. Us girls like to eat. I made baked spaghetti and garlic bread. I thought I was going to have lots of leftovers but by the end of the night it was almost gone. I made several things for dessert because I didn't know what people liked to eat. I loved it all which probably wasn't the best thing for me to eat.

Everyone laughs so hard when we get together. You never know what the other person is going to say. If anyone ever wants to come just let me know. New people com all of the time and its not hard to pick up on the game. If I can play it anyone can. It starts about 6 ish and lasts for a couple of hours. The latest I think it has ever latest was 8:30. This allows everyone to get back to their families and not miss out on anything. Like I said we have a blast. I'm so glad that I can be apart of something like this.

0 comments: