CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22

A Little More About Me

1.What is your occupation right now? Personal Banker

2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing socks at the moment

3. What are you listening to right now? boring CNN

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Arby's

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I have before but I'm not sure I could now. I prob forgot by now

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Donna

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes I do like Lora even though we never to to see each other!

8. How old are you today? 23

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Defiantly football! College or NFL

10. What is your favorite drink? sweet tea

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yeap....most of the time I don't like it. I know I'm strange.

12. Favorite food? don't really have one particular favorite, it just depends what kind of mood I'm in

13. What is the last movie you watched? Lake View Terrace

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas

15. How do you vent anger? I have to vent. Sorry if some of you are the ones I vent to. You guys really do help!

16.What was your favorite toy as a child? hmm....I'm not sure. It probably was a game. I loved games as a child

17. What is your favorite season? Fall!

18. Cherries or Blueberries? depends...I love blueberry muffins but I love cherry cheese cake. So I guess I like them both

19.Do you want your friends to re-post? sure...

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Yeah know, I really don't know

21. Who is least likely to respond? the same thing as number 20

22. Living arrangements? with my parents who I love to death

23. When was the last time you cried? a couple of weeks ago

24. What is on the floor of your closet? what...I have floor in my closet...no way!

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Taylor

26. What did you do last night? went to the movies and played the Wii

27.What are you most afraid of? snakes and spiders

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Anyway, but I go for cheese more often

29. Favorite dog breed? I really like labs but I also like several others. If they are cute I pretty much want one.

30. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays

31.How many states have you lived in? 2

32. Diamonds or pearls? I'd have to say diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daises or Lilllies


Thank you Lora for the little bit of fun!

0 comments: