CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8

Girls Day Out!

So after I got all that sleep from having my wisdom teeth removed I decided to go shopping! I had so much energy I just needed to go do something. Saturday night I was suppose to go to Amanda's wedding and I had nothing to wear. So Taylor, Joyce, Grace, and I all went shopping for the day! We had so much fun! We went all around the promenade trying to find something to wear. I found a black dress that is really cute and it was on sale. That is always the best kind. I wanted to find something colorful but this dress was going to work. At least I can wear it to work. Taylor found a really cute skirt that I wanted. I was so shocked that we both found something to wear because it never fails that only one of use finds something that we like. Taylor I think went everywhere trying to find brown shoes to wear with her super cute skirt. Luckily we wear the same shoe size and I brought a pair of my brown heels. They looked so good on her! I would upload pictures but I'm at work and can not do that on our computers. That is why I never have pictures because I always blog at work. I know I bad for doing this!

After we spent all day shopping we had to hurry up and go back to Taylor's house so we could finish getting ready. Grace looked really cute in her dress. We left her house at 6:15. The wedding started at 6:30. I thought we were going to be so late but we made it just in time! Her wedding was so beautiful! She had some of the best ideas. In every center piece she had the word love in a different language. Another great idea was a photo booth. I would have never thought of something like that! You got to keep a copy and the couple got to keep the other. I just though this was great. They had Joe Giles and the Heartbreakers as their band. If you have never heard of them you need to. They are great. I had so much fun dancing with Grace. She was having a blast!

After the wedding Grace was ready to go to bed. After everything we put her through that day she was great. It was just a great day. It has been a while since all of us got to hang out together and do girly things. I am so excited that Taylor now has Saturdays off so we can do this more often. It always a joy to spend a day with those girls.

0 comments: