CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9

Fall!!

Have I ever said that I love the fall? Well If I haven't I do. Its the best time of the year. Its not to hot and its not to cold. Its perfect. There are so many things to do in the fall as well. The most important thing is football! I love football!!!! Especially my HOGS! Even though they are not going to be very good this year I still love them. This year is only a rebuilding year but that's ok because we are going to be better next year. Even though we have had two very close wins. Another thing about fall is the cooler weather and the changing colors of the trees My favorite thing to wear is a long sleeved shirts and Capri's. I don't know why but I just love it. It is so comfortable because you dont get to hot or cold. One other thing about the fall is cold weather food. Now I do love grilled burger and hot dogs during the summer but I'm just ready for comfort food. Anytime I think of comfort food its always during the fall or winter. Right now I am eating some soup my mom made for me the day I had my surgery. Its awesome! Its seven can soup even though our has eight. So I guess I will call it eight can soup. It just makes me want to crawl up on the couch and watch a good movie. Oh and I can not forget that you can roll your windows down in your car or put them down in your house and you will have free air conditioner.

I just thought I would share a couple of things that I love about the fall. Only if the weather would stay like this the entire year. That would be great!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

I tagged you...check out my blog!