CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6

Happy Birthday Whit

Yesterday was whits 21st birthday. I was a little worried about going because I didn't know what it was going to be like. The past week or so we have had a differences and I just wanted everything to be normal again. To give you a little background information about what is going on with this drama is she went to the hospital about 2 weeks ago with a migraine. She ended up staying in there for about a week. They could not figure out anything that was wrong with her. The doctors out her on some medication but it did not react very well with her. It made her about to be a royal b****. She was yelling at me for no reason. She said a lot of things that I don't think I will ever forget. Anyway now she is blaming all of that stuff on the medicine. I think that some of it yes is caused by the medicine but not all of it. She was out of control. She has been off of the medication for about 2 days now. It seems like now that everything is fine. So that is why I didn't know how last night was going to go. It ended up being really fun. There were about 17 of us that went. We went to PF Changs to eat and it was yummy. I got this drink called the poolside something and it was sooo good. I had 2! That's how good it was. It seemed like she had a good time. I wont find that out until later though. It was very hard for me to look at her and other people that were involved and not think about the things that they have said to me. Oh well I guess that will just come with time. I guess that is enough of me ranting and raving. I hope everyone has a great day!

Steph

1 comments:

LC said...

Glad that you guys were able to work things out and celebrate her b-day!