CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4

Fun in the Sun

For the most part this weekend was great! I had soo much fun! On Saturday when I got off of work I went back to Bonnie's house where I am house sitting and I went swimming! Taylor, her parents, brother, and Grace all came over. It was the first time in a long time that we all got to hang out together. It was great! Grace was so much fun to watch because she is fearless. She would sand on one of the steps of the ladder and she would jump off to you. You would say, "do you want to jump?" and and she say, "no!" then here she came! No seems to be her favorite word but its ok because it sooo cute. Her swimsuit was also the cutest thing ever. Tanner and Taylor had wars in the pool. Everytime one of them would finally get on a blow up raft the other would tip them over. Haha!! Grace has trouble saying Stephanie and I don't blame her because its not the easiest name to say. She finally started saying her version and that worked for me! After we went swimming for a couple of hours we went and ate Mexican food. Yummo! That it the spot. Later that night I went to Wal-Mart to buy a couple of things and then rented some movies.

The first movie I watched was called Breach. It was just ok. I thought it was going to be a lot better than it really was. So i was a little disappointed. The next movie that I watched on Sunday was called The Last Time. I didn't like that one either. It had alot of language and sex scenes. It was not good. I ended up turning it off before the movie was done. It was that bad. I rented 2 others so I hope they are good. I don't know if I was just having a off weekend of selecting movies or if there just isn't any good one out there that are new releases.

Sunday was a lot of fun as well. I met Lora and her family at Ihop for breakfast/lunch. I think it was the hottest restaurant that I have ever gone to. The a/c was not working. Our waitress gave us a part of the menu to fan ourselves with. It was so hot that Rylee told our waitress "Its just way to hot in here." We died laughing. After we were all done eating we went back to Loras so Rylee could take a nap. That gave just enough time for me and Lora to have grown up talk. Don't get me started because there is a lot of drama that is happening in my life right now. Anyways, after she took her nap we all just dressed and went swimming! She lives in an apartment so we went swimming there. Oh course that was a lot of fun to. Rylee cracks me up. The water was perfect because it wasn't to hot or cold. It was just right. We swam for for awhile. It just felt so good not to worry about anything and just relax.

So this weekend was definitely a sun filled weekend. Summer is the time to just kick back and relax in the water and that is what I did this weekend. I had the best time!

Talk to you later,
Steph

3 comments:

LC said...

Glad you enjoyed all the sun! And I am never going back to IHOP until I know that their AC is fixed!

"Cash" It In said...

Sorry you had to hear my "pool drama" .. I should have just let it go, but that is so not me. Anyway ... I'm glad you went swimming with us ... we enjoy you being a part of our family!

Taylor said...

Yay!! I had so much fun Saturday, and we've got to get together so you can fill me in on all the drama!!