CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1

Jumpin Crickets

This week has been kinda crazy. When I look back at the week there isn't much that sticks out. Starting today I am going to start house sitting for my boss. She is going to Florida for vacation. She is going to be back next Saturday. This will be a lot of fun because she has the cutest dog and she lives so close to work. It normally takes me about 20 to 25 minutes to get to work but next week it will only take me about 8.

On Tuesday I got off of work early because I have to work Saturday. When I work on Saturdays we get to have a afternoon during the middle of the week. So that is kinda nice. So when I got off work I went to Lora's houses and we went shopping. At the beginning of our adventure we had Rylee (her 4 year old) but she got to go spend the night with her grandma. She missed her grandma so she said she wanted to go and stay the night. Well while going over there she told me that she was going to get married Wednesday at 2:30 to a little boy she goes to church with. So I guess for now on I am just going to have to call her Mrs. Rylee. She is so cute. I just love her to death. Well after we dropped her off we met up with Lora's mom so we could go shopping. When you get all of us together you NEVER know what is going to happen next. We had the best time. We went out to eat and you should have heard some on the conversations we had. It was great!

Last night I went to a cookout with my mom. She works for a dentists and he had a little get together. He just moved into his house and it was so nice. I would love to live there. Anyway, after all of us ate dinner (which by the way the way it was sooo good) she gave every employee a wrapped box. The doctor had bought everyone a pair of Nike shocks. They were awesome. He was so nice for doing something like that. He just did it out of the blue. After we left there I went to my managers house to find out how to feed the frogs and hermit crab. One of her gran daughters for her birthday got these animals. Well she is also going on vacation so I get to look after them. I guess the frogs eat live crickets? They keep these crickets in this round tube thing. It has carrots and potatoes in it to help them live. I don't understand why but oh well. When Bonnie lifted the tube of crickets up the bottoms fell off of the tube. Crickets went everywhere!! It was soo funny trying to run as fast as we could to get all of the crickets out of the floor. It was crazy! There were probably over 50 crickets on the ground. We thought we got all of them but we didn't. We keep finding them the rest of the night. Her husband thought it was pretty funny!

This next week is going to be interesting because since my boss is on vacation that means that I am in charge. That is kinda scary since I was just promoted into this position but I will be ok. I know that I can call people if anything goes wrong. Wish me luck!

Steph

1 comments:

LC said...

I am so glad that you had a good time Tuesday night. I had a blast...especially our conversations...haha! By the way, the wedding was postponed...I'll let you know the new date when I find out!

I HATE crickets. My dad used to make me fish with them and I would NEVER touch them. YUCK!!!!!! Good luck with that! HAHA!

About the promption (yes that was intentional)...you'll do great! Don't sweat it!