CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4

Drama

Why do some people not respect what you do for them? I have never understood that. I am the type of friend that puts everything before myself and it seems like some friends that I have just always take advantage of that. It is not right and I should not have to put up with it. The only thing is that I have been so close to all of their families for a very long time. I don't know how to place boundaries around that. I want to still be friends with the families but I don't know if I am going to be able to. I guess we will see. Its going to be very hard. You go from being one of the best friends to the worst enemy overnight when I know that I did not do anything wrong. That is how my week is turning out to be.

One thing that I do have to say is Bonnie's husbands dad is in the hospital. He went in last week because he thought he was having a heart attack. When he had all of the tests ran they found out that it was a heart attack but his gal bladder. He was scheduled to have surgery this morning but when they out him under his lungs collapsed. They had to be a respirator in and now he is touch and go. Larry (the husband) is now on a plane coming back from Florida to be with his dad. They doctors do not know if he will make it out of this. I need everyone to put him and his family in your prayers during this difficult time. I know this is hard on the family since they have been out of town.

Steph

1 comments:

LC said...

I am sorry that some of your friends aren't treating you the way you deserve. All I have to say is keep your head up and know that you are in the right because you have done nothing except be a great listener of their problems and an exceptional friend when they needed you. They'll realize what they lost one day and then it'll be too late!

Are you still going to be house sitting since the husband is coming back? He and all his family are in my prayers and I wish them all the best.