CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28

My Story

I am 23 years old. Wow that is hard to believe! Anyway thats another story. I have lived in NWA almost my entire life. I moved here from Tulsa, Ok when I was about 1. I work at Metropolitan National Bank were I am a Personal Banker. I am bascially the one that will open all of the new and exciting accounts, certifcates of deposites, and small personal loans. I love my job because I can interact with the people. I am not a person that could set at a desk all day long and stare at a wall. I need people to talk to! I have the best parents in the world! They would do anything for anybody. They are just truley amazing. I am not married or even seeing anybody. If you have any suggestions let me know. I love kids! I have several friends that have children of thier own and I consider them one of my own. I guess for now I will just have to settle for my dogs. I have 3 dogs (Crystal, Maddie, and Sasha). Our family loves them to death. Well I guess I have to go back to work! Talk to you soon!

1 comments:

LC said...

Yeah! Steph is finally blogging! Whooo Hooo! Trust me...it will become addictive.